Thursday, February 19, 2009

Happy Birthday Cherstin


Happy Birthday Sweet Cherstin, I hope you feel our love for you on this very special day! Can you believe that you were ever that young when you look at this picture of us on the bed. I was only Ryan's age there and I couldn't believe that I was so blessed to have such a beautiful little angel as you in my life. You have brought us so much joy over the years with your love for life and everything in it. You have always been an activities director your whole life. You were always so involved in the world around you and wanting to make friends and be the best friend you could be to others. You are still that same way and I'm sure that all of your friends feel lucky to have you in their lives, I know that's how all of your family feels about you. Heavenly Father has blessed our family with alot of happiness and love and you have been such a big part of bringing joy to your sisters and their families. It's pretty awesome when your sisters are also your best friends. They all love you so much! I'm amazed to watch you as an adult and realize that you have grown into such a beautiful and talented woman. I could not have taken care of everything in Dad's absence the way you have done every summer when Don has to leave the family to go to Iraq.I would have fallen apart the 1st time and probably would have gone home to my family to help me but you just keep on going and taking care of everything and I'm so proud of you. I hope you have a deep inner peace inside confirming to you what an awesome young woman you are. You have so much talent to share with others and you should always have the confidence to hold your head high and show the world what an incredible woman you are. We all love you and believe that you can do anything that you decide you want to do. You are Awesome and Wonderful and I hope you have the very best birthday that you have ever had. We love you so very much!!!!! Mom

2 comments:

Mandy Stewart said...

how fun to see these old pics! Mom you were soooo pretty!

Cherstin said...

WOW! Thank you Mommy. I feel very loved. And this makes me miss you very much.I want my mommy now!!! I agree with Mandy, You look beautiful. And it is hard to believe that was me. I still was getting out of the ugly stage a little bit.Thank heavens I grew out og that one. I love you mom. Thanks for the kind words. I also want to say that I know, with out question, that you would have handled yourself just fine with all of us. I know there were times that you did. I always remember the chairs jamed under the door knobs. Every time Don leaves I think of that. My way of dealing is in the form of an Alarm system. But same concept. I love you and miss you. I hope to see you soon. thanks mom!!

Our Family Slide Show