Thursday, February 19, 2009

Cherstin at 5


February 19th is Cherstin's 33 birthday. Wow, how can that be? I remember her as this golden-haired beautiful 5 year old, with the talent of wrapping her daddy around her finger. She was cute and cuddly, and full of her own ideas. She liked to be the boss if she could get away with it (most often she could). She loved her My Pretty Ponies and her Barbies. Her favorite thing was going to McDonalds for a berger and fries (In case you wondered how she got her nick-name). She was delighted when Natalie came along so she had someone to play "the boss of me." At first, Cherstin was not happy that Natalie stayed. She was always trying to turn over Natalie's bassinet. But slowly, she liked Natalie and soon they were playmates and "sisters." I always loved to carry Cherstin on my shoulders when we went hiking in the woods. She was a cute little daughter that owned her daddy's heart. Happy Birthday, Cherstin!

2 comments:

Cherstin said...

I think I still have that gift. Thank you Daddy! What a suprise!! I like hearing about my personality back then because I all of the sudden understand where my kids get it. It's not always from Don. But don't tell him that. Thanks again for giving me the high light of my day so far. Your the greatest.

Natalie said...

I like the dollar signs...with the dreamy expression on her face, she looks like she's dreaming of a rich and handsome prince to sweep her off her feet. :)

Our Family Slide Show